What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files sent and stored on your computer or mobile device by a website you visit. Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Ease your experience browsing our website;
- To recognize and save your preferences;
- To enable personalized shopping experience for registered users in our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
Cookies duration varies between two different types:
- Session Cookies – these are temporary cookies which will be deleted from your device when you leave our website or close your web browser.
- Persistent Cookies – will remain stored in your devices much longer until it is deleted.
How Can You Manage Cookies
If you’d like to delete cookies or opt to block cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser. Generally, the web browser you access should provide instructions on how you can manage the cookies.
Kindly note if you chose to refuse, delete or block these cookies, our website may not work as it should and any preference you have may be lost.
You can find more information about managing cookies by visitinghttps://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.